Friday, March 5, 2010

Scandals Galore For The England Team

If it wasn’t enough that Wayne Bridge has ruled himself out for selection in the England squad, Capello and the England team have been hit by another scandal. Ashley Cole is heading towards a messy divorce.

Fabio Capello is surely not a happy man, with one scandal after another being thrown into his face. He said in an interview to CNN:

“Yes. I am not lucky because I prefer the normal life and to speak about football, not personal lives. The next press conference will not be easy to speak about Egypt. A lot of questions will be about John Terry, Wayne Bridge and other things around their private life.”

It’s a tough situation for the Italian since he’s a stickler for discipline. He commented:

“When I met the players for the first time I told them they had to respect all the people that work with me, around us and the other players.”

“I want the respect at every moment. When we are eating, training, working, on the bus. Always.”

“I don’t understand why 25 or 26 people have to wait for one or two. It is about respecting the rules.”

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Sports Newz © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO